• Consultancy services comprising of various scientific studies required for preparation of rainwater harvesting plans.
• We also undertake complete/part project planning and implementation, keeping in mind high standards of work such as:
• Good quality workmanship;
• Best quality materials with right dimensions;
• Adherence to relevant standards;
• Transparent costing; and
• Timely completion of project.
• Comprehensive annual maintenance services to ensure optimum results and long life of new and existing rainwater harvesting systems.
After gaining practical experience of rainwater harvesting and understanding isssues which prevent people to adopt rainwater harvesting on a large scale, the organisation has come up with launch of its new product – PRECIPURE RAINWATER FILTRATION SYSTEMS*.
PRECIPURE is a range of first of its kind in-house developed rainwater filtration systems. This product has been developed keeping in mind limitations of recharge method* of rainwater harvesting currently being implemented in most of the buildings. This product emphasises more on utilising rainwater after storing it in tanks. It offers benefits of high efficiency filtration, low cost, easy, safe & quick implementation, easy and low cost maintenance and lets user experience visible personal benefit of rainwater harvesting.
Address: F-1, P.N.75, D.P.COLONY-II, NEW SANGANER ROAD, JAIPUR